We offer a variety of zinc & zinc alloy finishes. Choose a finish to learn more about its advantages and our capabilities.
Passivates & Topcoats
As part of our zinc and zinc alloy finishing processes, we offer environmentally friendly passivates and topcoats that:
- Are available in clear, black and yellow colors. (Contact us for process availability)
- Can be applied over zinc or zinc alloys.
- Are free of chromium, nickel, mercury, and lead.
- Are non-electrically applied (no risk of hydrogen embrittlement).
- Can exceed 1,000 hours salt spray (DIN 50021 SS, ASTM B633).
- Have minimal coating thickness.
- Can withstand high temperatures (180C) without reducing corrosion protection or optical appearance.
- Come with a number of friction coefficient options.
- Are chemical resistant – fuel/brake fluid, etc.